Could you use a little extra motivation to get back on track with your exercise goals? Well….Get Ready because….. Exercise Stars is BACK!!!
Become An ACC Exercise Star – February 3 – April 12, 2020
Registration is currently CLOSED for this year, but you can view the CURRENT STANDINGS HERE!
That’s Right!! It’s time to GET MOVING again with this annual exercise incentive program and friendly campus competition that STARTS NEXT WEEK!! This challenge is designed for ALL LEVELS to encourage you to increase your activity level over the next couple of months. Just 15 minutes a day can really make a difference on your health (and even earn you a prize)!!
- Set your exercise/activity goal & sign up for your fitness level
- Start exercising and be sure to log your minutes each week on your campus spreadsheet
- Be part of your campus’s Exercise Stars team… your exercise minutes contribute to your campus’s total to help win ‘The Most Active Campus’ competition
- Receive tip sheets and motivating messages throughout the program
- Watch your minutes add up and your fitness improve
- Make friends and enjoy exercising with your peers
We even have a New Incentive this Year- Earn an ACC Wellness Program Gym/Duffel Bag to keep you “ready on the go” when you reach your goal.
Be prepared to CELEBRATE District-Wide at Wellness-Fest 2020 with awards for top finishers and Star Campuses! Save the Date!! April 24th 11am-3pm at the Eastview Campus…we’ll have the awards presentation, campus challenges, healthy vendors, exercise exhibitions, food and prizes!! Make sure you plan to attend!
Click HERE for More details and specifics regarding the challenge!