Holiday Spending: Enjoy the Season Without Busting Your Budget presentation. Click here to watch.
Holidays can place financial strain on you and your family. Watch this webinar to learn how to make a financial plan to cover your expenses so you stress less during the holiday.
Determine you ideal holiday, Develop a budget, Learn the Top Ten Holiday Spending Tips
Presented by A+Credit Union.
Are you worried about your finances? You’re in good company.
A PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) 2016 survey found that
- 52% of workers overall are stressed about their finances. And the younger the worker, the more likely he or she is to be worried: 64 percent of Millennials said they are stressed about their finances.
- 46% of workers spend three or more hours during the workweek dealing with or thinking about financial issues.
- 45% said their finance-related stress had increased over the last 12 months.
ACC’s Benefits program offers many resources on budgeting, early investing, saving for retirement, college, or planning your estate (and more!). Visit the Benefit page to find out about our Voluntary Savings programs (403b, 457, TSA, ORP, etc…)
Need more information on Saving programs available to ACC employees? Check out these five recorded session’s from our most recent Financial Wellness Fair.
Below are the five slide presentations from the April 25, 2017 Financial Wellness Fair.
- WEP, GPO and Medicare – Social Security/Valerie Maecklein
- Estate Planning; 5 Essential Documents – Deer Oaks/Richard Anton
- Money Management; Budgeting – Voya/Frank Rogers & Matt Meyers Jr
- Envisioning Your Financial Future – Lincoln Financial/Charles Davenport
- Early Investing & What You Need To Know – Valic/Kim Wilder
Retirement Manager is ACC’s online resource for retirement information and planning. Through this system employees are able to start, stop, and make changes to their 403(b) tax sheltered annuity, Optional Retirement Program (ORP) and 457 deferred compensation retirement accounts. All ACC employees have access to this valuable 24-hour a day online tool. Make all changes online through Retirement Manager, eliminating paperwork and delays; you won’t need to submit any paperwork to HR Benefits.
Learn more information about the program and how to log in.