“Who They Are and What They Do”
Each ACC campus has a wellness team leader(s). They are your connection to activities happening on site. Please contact them with questions about classes or other wellness related activities or to make suggestions.
Campus Wellness Team Leaders
Gina Akin, Employee Wellness Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-223-7577
|SAC||Laura De La Rosaemail@example.com|
|Laura Huerta Taborfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Role of the Wellness Team Leader:
- Meets with wellness teams monthly or as needed to decide on wellness activities* to offer at their specific campus.
- With the assistance of the team, implements wellness programming for their campus
- Provides a focal point for disseminating information to employees on their campus
- Assists with one college-wide wellness event per year
- Meets with the wellness project leader and team leaders four times a year
Wellness Team Member:
- Attends monthly or bi-monthly wellness meeting with team leader
- Contributes ideas for wellness activities
- Supports team leader with information distribution and wellness activity implementation
For more information, contact Gina Akin, 512-223-7577.
*Wellness Activities can be anything from workshops, lunch and learns,
health support groups, healthy competitions, wellness carnivals,etc.