Description of Duties and Tasks:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Respond to and/or direct inquiries in person or on the phone.
• Maintain data entry or process any office documents.
• Perform clerical duties in support of department.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
Must possess basic knowledge of woodworking and or construction equipment
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Clean and maintain lab areas and equipment
Unload and restock lab materials and supplies
RVS - Assist Sr. Lab tech with maintaining site organization including materials; hand and fixed tools and equipment. Will assist in keeping materials organized and ready at hand for instructors. Will communicate with Sr. Lab Tech regarding material purchases; inventory, needed equipment repairs, safety, and security compliance.