Description of Duties and Tasks:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
Respond to and/or direct inquiries in person or on the phone.
- Maintain data entry or process any office documents.
- Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
- Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to use personal computers.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
- Consultation with client and producer over feasibility and viability of the project in the allotted time
- Ability to use professional lighting equipment and cameras including manual focusing
- Ability to lift 50lbs. and climb ladders
- Proficiency with Capture One, Lightroom, and MacOS
- Must wear closed toed shoes and comfortable, plain black clothing
- Must be prompt
- Ability to stand for 1 hour at time