The Austin Community College District (“ACC” or “the College”) will honor its responsibility for the prudent stewardship of public and private funds to which it has been entrusted.
The College Chancellor is the official custodian of all College funds and, through the Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration and the Vice President of Finance and Budget, authorizes the collection, custody and disbursement of all College funds.
- All funds collected by an ACC authorized representative shall be processed according to Cash Handling Procedures.
- Any personal checks, cashiers’ checks, or money orders payable to the College shall be made payable to “Austin Community College.”
- Students shall not be assessed fees, except those approved by the Board of Trustees.
- All College funds shall be deposited in ACC bank accounts.
- The Chancellor, the Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration, and the Vice President of Finance and Budget are the only persons authorized to open and close College bank accounts.
The Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration, the Vice President of Finance and Budget, or their authorized representative, shall disburse all funds through the College’s central accounting system.
Tags: ASCBack to Top