Candidates who are accepted into the program become part of a cohort of fellow job seekers. Over the course of three weeks, ACC coaches will lead you through a series of workshops designed for your success. You’ll explore and implement the 7 Smart Strategies for 50+ Jobseekers, a comprehensive plan of action to guide and support you in your job search. You’ll have the opportunity to work through AARP Foundation’s Finances 50+, a personal financial wellness program developed in collaboration with Charles Schwab Foundation. Finally, by taking advantage of individual and group counseling, and resume writing and mock interviews, you’ll be well on your way to your next career.
7 Smart Strategies:
- Target your job search
- Create personal marketing tools
- Conquer the job application and interview process
- Acquire new work experience and skills
- Master networking skills
- Connect with organizations that support job seekers
- Take time to focus on yourself to persist in your goals
AARP Foundation Finances 50+ program:
- Assess where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there
- Take control of credit and debt
- Build and protect your assets
- Develop an individual action plan
Este programa es uno de los mejores que hay en este momento y ojalá que muchas gente pueden aprovechar este gran programa.
Upcoming Info Sessions:
October 1, 2018
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 PM
Location: ACC Highland Campus, Bldg 4000
Address: 6101 Highland Campus Drive
Room Number: 1130.02
BACK TO WORK 50+ at ACC Success Story
Meet Sophia, a 2016 graduate of the BACK TO WORK 50+ at ACC program. After staying home to raise four children, Sophia decided it was time to reenter the workforce.
For best viewing, use Chrome