Following are important dates for students to know: Especially be aware of add/drop deadlines and payment deadlines; if you do not pay on time, you will be dropped from your classes…and someone else may take your spot.
Quick reference –
- important dates and deadlines (session dates / registration / tuition payment/refund, canceled classes, more)
- details on events and dates are on the Academic Calendar page
- Schedule changes – add/drop period
- Consequences and timing of dropping or withdrawing from a class
- Tip: set reminders for registering, paying tuition, etc. in your ACCmail (or other) calendar and have the calendar send an email to remind you about the upcoming deadlines. Many calendars let you set multiple reminders, such as one for 2 weeks and another for one week before the deadline.
Especially if you have not attended class for a semester or more, check for holds on your account that may prevent you from registering. Information on Student Holds
Registration open dates
Check the registration page for the exact dates. Your first registration date is based on your current number of completed credit hours. Students with the higher credit numbers (who are closest to graduation) can register sooner than newer students.
Payment deadlines details/Financial aid
Tuition and fees are due immediately after you register for classes. *** If you do not pay by the deadline , your enrollment will be canceled without notice.
Tuition Payment Deadlines***
The Royce and Donna Faulkner Family Endowed Scholarship. is only for Building Construction Technology students. Applications for this scholarship are due by May 1.
General scholarships are due by May 1. BCT scholarship information details
The main scholarships list page has information on all scholarships, including general ones for all students. A few general scholarships have a Spring award. Applications for these are due November 1.
The Scholarship Information page includes due dates and details on submitting the application, as well as on non-ACC scholarships and scholarships for specific groups such as Veterans.
Graduation Application deadlines
All students must submit a graduation application within Online Services.Back to Top