To: All ACC Faculty and Staff:
The following information is intended to help you plan as the college moves back to remote work starting tomorrow, Thursday, December 17.
Please note that with the return to remote work, campus-level package delivery will cease until January 11. All shipments after December 16 will be routed to either the Service Center or HBC. If you need to check your campus-based mailbox, please do so by 5 p.m. today.
On December 17, most ACC employees will begin working remotely. The college will remain in a remote-work status until January 11. Please refer to Dr. Rhodes’ email from Monday, December 14, for more details.
What this move back to remote work means:
December 17-December 22: Remote working for most ACC employees
- Remote working begins. Those employees who are to remain on campuses have been notified by their supervisor. If you are unclear about whether this refers to you, please check with your supervisor, AVC, or Vice Chancellor.
- The following campuses will be accessible on a limited basis:
- HBC and HLC 2000: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- SVC: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Entrance health screening will be available in the following locations:
- HBC Lobby
- HLC 2000 West Entrance
- SVC Reception Area
- If you have mail or other items that you need before the holiday you must retrieve them before 5 p.m. TODAY.
- Door access for all employee ID badges who are working remotely will be deactivated at 5 p.m. TODAY.
- If your ID badge has been deactivated and you feel this has been done in error, you must contact your area Vice Chancellor for assistance. The police will not allow you to access the building without approval from your Vice Chancellor.
December 23-January 3: College Closed
January 4-January 10: Remote working resumes
- All December 17 through December 22 access rules apply.
- During this time, ACC’s Emergency Operations Center will work with local public health officials to reassess the current status of the pandemic.
Dr. Molly Beth Malcolm
Executive Vice Chancellor
Campus Operations and Public Affairs
Austin Community College District