Austin Community College District’s (ACC) Health Screening App allows you to self-screen for COVID-19 prior to coming to campus. It’s easy to download and use. Answer a series of quick questions and the app will tell you if you’re eligible to return to the campus.
Visitors: All visitors are required to report to the Campus Manager’s Office upon arrival. If you have not or cannot complete your self-health screening prior to arrival, our team will assist. Upon check-in you will be provided a daily visitor badge.
Get the App
There are three secure ways to use the app:
1) Download it on your phone (recommended),
2) Download the web-based version using the link below, or
3) Use an iPad that is available at the door.
- Click the appropriate link below to download the Appian App. (Note: If you are unable to install apps on a device or don’t have access to one, you may use the web-based version.).
- Open the app and click “Create an Account.”
- Click “Add an Account.”
- Type austincc.appiancloud.com in the server address field.
- Login with your ACCeID and password.
- Follow the app instructions.