The expected timeline for the ESOL & International Guidance Center is to follow the Phase II timeline for the Highland Campus. The space is currently available and requires renovations and installations that can be done during Phase II construction.
- Abatement completed.
- Containment restrictions lifted.
- Architectural designs finalized.
- Building permits obtained.
- Construction begins.
- Begin hiring and training staff.
- Construction completed.
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment installed.
- Move-in ahead of planned summer opening.
- ACC Highland phase II opens for classes.
- The ESOL & International Guidance Center is open for students.
Back to Top