About our program at Austin Community College’s IEP:
Back to Top
- No TOEFL nor IELTS test score to join the Intensive English Program. Students take the ESOL Placement test in Austin to determine the accurate to begin our program.
- Finish each level in two months!
- All four academic classes are held at one location; 20+ hours/week
- Upon passing IEP exit level courses with a “B” and meeting TSI requirements, the student may enter directly ACC without TOEFL
- Best value in Austin for high quality instruction
- Small class sizes offer a comfortable environment with meaningful class activities.
- Different class levels meet learners’ proficiency needs in a variety of language skills
- Optional electives such as TOEFL preparation help prepare students for university admissions
- All faculty have advanced degrees in TEFL/Linguistics
- Highly experienced faculty are personally committed to student success.
- Social and cultural events are offered every session
- Computer assisted language learning
- Free access to tutors, computer labs and library