Radiology Applications Accepted Fall 2022
September 1, 2021 - February 1, 2022
Dental Hygiene Application Period
September 1, 2021 - February 1, 2022
Physical Therapist Assistant Application Period
September 15, 2021 - May 27, 2022
Vocational Nursing Fall 2023 (Evening-Weekend) Application Period
April 14, 2021 - January 10, 2023
Vocational Nursing Traditional Fall 2022 Application Period
April 14, 2021 - January 10, 2022
Faculty & Staff Clinical Resources
Ascension Seton and St. David’s HealthCare require students and staff to wear goggles or protective eyewear in clinical areas. All students will need to provide eye protection in order to participate in clinicals. Face shields are reserved for high risk situations in high risk areas such as ED, ICU and COVID units.
Masking At Seton (message from Kristin Milliorn):
“Seton will provide masks to students at the front door of each of their facilities. Ascension Seton is working hard to decrease the chances of staff to staff transmission. What we are realizing as we go through this process is that employees and students encounter each other before they get to the front door. In parking garages, parking lots and parking elevators, they need Universal Masking. Students are to wear their own mask of some sort until they get to our front doors.”
St. David's HealthCare
- COVID-19 Attestation Form (Mandatory for all Professional Nursing Students, awaiting clarification for other programs)
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Clinical Rotation Students (posted 8/6/20)
- COVID-19 – Minimizing Exposure Risk (posted 7/6/20)
- Universal Masking Reminder (posted 7/6/20)
Message from Lynne Bedre:
- St. David’s HealthCare has not limited students, so all clinical placement request are welcome. We will look at facility capacity and census to accommodate.
- St. David’s HealthCare will supply the PPE that the students need upon entry to the facilities. We also welcome the school support of any supply they have to help cover the need.
- Students will self-screen for any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 and elect not to enter the facility if there is any concern. Students may be asked screening questions upon entry to the facility. Students will complete the attached COVID-19 Attestation. The Attestation can be sent as a Class Roster and added to Clinical Student Placement Attachments for verification. Students will not enter any isolation patient rooms in order to preserve PPE.
“Thank you for your cooperation and communication during the COVID-19 crisis. We hold the upmost concern and attention for the integrity of our academic partnerships as well as the safety of the students and faculty. We ask that everyone proceed in the facilities with proper precautions given for the situation faced. We feel that all entering should feel safe in the hospital units, and if any concerns should arise, please contact Lynne Bedre @ firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Master Attestation Form (Excel)
- Attestation Form (Diagnostics and Therapeutics, Pharmacy, and Imaging only)
- Attestation Form and Pre-Placement Requirements (OTA/PTA Rehabilitation Services only)
- Badge and Parking Directions
- COMPASS Access Agreement for Faculty
- COMPASS Access Agreement for Students
- COMPASS Training (MyLearning) Form (Faculty only)
- Pre-placement Requirements Modules
Search the Health Sciences Website
Health Sciences Updates
Free PCR Testing for Students & Faculty
Free PCR Testing for COVID-19 is available to students and faculty at the following links:Read more
TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants
A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.
If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.Read more
NEW Application Submission Process During Coronavirus Pandemic
Due to public safety concerns, applications will not be accepted in person until further notice. Effective immediately, applicants for all Health Sciences programs except Associate Degree Nursing, Mobility Nursing, RN-to-BSN, and Sonography should follow these instructions when submitting their application and supporting documents:Read more