About our program at Austin Community College’s IEP:
Back to Top
- No TOEFL nor IELTS test score to enter the Intensive English Program. Students take the ESOL Placement test when they arrive in Austin to determine the best level to begin.
- Finish each level in two months!
- All four academic classes are held at one location; 24 hours/week
- Upon passing the IEP exit level with a “B” average, the student may take classes at Austin Community College without a TOEFL score.
- Best value for high quality instruction.
- Small class sizes offer a comfortable environment with meaningful class activities.
- Different class levels meet learners’ proficiency needs in a variety of language skills
- Optional electives such as TOEFL preparation help prepare students for university admissions.
- All faculty have advanced degrees in TEFL/Linguistics
- Highly experienced faculty are personally committed to student success.
- Social and cultural events are offered every session
- Computer assisted language learning
- Free access to tutors, computer labs and library