For Students Studying Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Scholarship –
Scholarship Deadline to apply will be April 1st
Logistics and Supply Chain students also qualify for some of our other scholarships so please all students submit an application. Students only need to complete the ACC General Scholarship Application to apply for all of our scholarships. Find the application link at www.austincc.edu/scholarships.
Logistics & Global Supply Chain Management Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students seeking a certificate or degree in Logistics & Global Supply Chain Management at ACC
• Must be pursuing a certificate or degree in Logistics & Global Supply Chain Management
• Minimum of 2.75 GPA
• Financial need as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office
• Targeted essay that describes your career goals in entering the supply chain management field
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Student must be registered as a Logistics & Global Supply Chain Management major and taking coursework for that degree program.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.75 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.