We are delighted to welcome these ACC Employees who started August 2nd!
- Aaron Hesson – Technician, Senior Computer Lab Support – CYP
- Erin Bunce – Specialist, Tutoring – RVS
- Miller Christopher – Technician, Computer Lab Support – EVC
- Linda Moses – Technician, Lab – Biology – RRC
- Jason Wilder – Assistant Lab – Welding – RRC
- Marilyn Rumbaut – Specialist, Advising/Student Services – RVS
- Jeremy Mash – Cashier – SVC
- Richard Anderson – Technician, Senior Computer Lab Suppor – RRC
- Hee moon Park – Technician, Lab – Chemistry – NRG
- Betsy Young – Faculty, Librarian – RRC
- Vincent Bustillos – Cashier – SVC
- Patricia Beck – Assistant, Admissions – RRC
- Charles Sprague – Assistant, Lab – Automotive – RRC
- Laura Tahamtan – Assistant III, Administrative – RRC
- Stephen Bassett – Technician, Senior Computer Lab Support – RRC
- Evan Hendrix – Assistant, Library – RRC
- Gregory Ludwig – Assistant, Library – RRC
- Kimberly Walker – Assistant, Student Services – RRC
- Krystal Shepard – Assistant, Student Services – RRC
- Senaida Griego – Assistant, Student Services – RRC
- Autumn Guel – Assistant, Student Services – RRC
- Davis Covin – Assistant, Senior International Admissions – RVS
- Clint Rodenfels – Dean, Student Services – NRG
- Jaquoyah Hines – Assistant, Clinical Lab – Nursing – RRC
- June Mullin – Computer Lab Support Technician – RRC
Employee Paycheck Update
Effective September 1st, 2010 employees will pick up their paychecks at the Cashier’s Office at their campus. Paychecks will no longer be distributed at your Campus Manager’s Office.
Photo identification is required for all transactions. Cashier Office for the hours of operation and check pickup requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact Chista Shirazi at [email protected] or 223-7527.
September 1 is the start of a new insurance plan year, and it’s the effective date for new plan changes affecting both HealthSelect and Scott & White
Changes to copays and coinsurance are effective September 1 (details can be found here.)
$50 deductible for prescriptions starts over every September 1 (this is not a new change)
Any changes employees made during Annual Enrollment will be effective September 1. To check your coverage, log into ERS OnLine (www.ers.state.tx.us) and click on “Benefits Summary” once logged in. Change the date to 09/01/10 and click “GO” to view your coverage as of September 1, 2010
New premium rates will be reflected in employees’ September paychecks (September 10 and 24 for employees paid biweekly, and September 30 for employees paid monthly)
Mark your Calendars!!!!! Fall General Assembly
ACC’s Fall General Assembly is scheduled for Friday, August 20th at the Hyatt Regency Hotel located at 208 Barton Springs. Because we expect heavy turnout for this event, we strongly encourage carpooling!
A continental breakfast will be served from 8am-9am; the morning program will begin at 9am.
Professional Development workshops will be held in the afternoon at Highland Business Center, beginning at 1:30pm.
To register for the afternoon workshops and learn more about the event- please visit the General Assembly website at http://www.austincc.edu/hr/profdev/events/generalassembly/. Check website for new workshops this week.
Please contact Professional Development and Evaluations at 512-223-7997 if you have any questions.
SurveyMonkey: An online survey tool training program
8/12/2010, 1:30pm-3:30pm, HBC 301.8
SurveyMonkey is software tool that supports users to create their own online surveys. Learn how to custom-design your survey, collect responses, and generate reports that analyze the data. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 have used SurveyMonkey, and so can you. It’s easy. Please sign up for a free SurveyMonkey account at website link below before coming to class. Enroll here.Back to Top