Looking for a great way to get involved at ACC? Registration is now open for fall intramural events. Intramurals are open to all ACC students and include a variety of activities, such as flag football, soccer, volleyball, and tennis.
“No sports background is needed – we welcome all levels of ability and experience,” says Tracy Partin, intramurals coordinator with Student Life. “This is about having fun and getting to know other students.”
The intramurals season will kick off the week of Oct. 7. All events will be held in the evening.
Fall intramural schedule:
Events held on Mondays:
- Men and women’s 4-on-4 soccer at SoccerZone Lakeline, 920 Old Mill Rd. in Cedar Park, or SoccerZone South, 9501 Manchaca Rd.
- Flag football at SoccerZone South, 9501 Manchaca Rd.
Events held on Tuesdays:
- Tennis at Riverside Campus, 1020 Grove Blvd.
- Sand volleyball at Elgin Campus, 1501 W. U.S. Hwy 290
Events held on Thursdays:
- Women’s volleyball at Dittmar Recreation Center, 1009 West Dittmar Rd.
- Women’s basketball at Dittmar Recreation Center, 1009 West Dittmar Rd.
- Men’s basketball at Dove Springs Recreation Center, 5801 Ainez Dr.