Thinking about transferring? Plan to participate in ACC’s annual Transfer Week, starting Monday September 22.
In addition to learning the ins and outs of transfer preparation, students can obtain valuable information about scholarship opportunities and career planning.
Annual College Fair Wednesday
On Wednesday, September 24, the college will host its largest ever College Fair from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Highland Campus.
More than 60 universities plan to attend the event. The fair is free and open to students and the public. Refreshments and prizes will be provided.
Transfer Academy, RN-to-BSN Panel, and other events
- Tuesday, 9/23: Transfer Options for Adult Learners at Highland Campus featuring representatives from St. Edward’s New College, Texas State University-Round Rock, Huston-Tillotson Adult Degree Program, and Concordia Accelerated Degree Program.
- Thursday, 9/25: RN-to-BSN Panel at Eastview Campus featuring representatives from Chamberlain College of Nursing, National American University, Texas A&M University, Texas Tech University, UT Arlington, and Western Governors University Texas.
- Wednesday, 9/24: SAFE (Southwest Agriculture and Food Security Education) grant information session for Hispanic students at Hays Campus.
- Transfer Academy sessions at various campuses.
- Information and recruiting sessions by National American University, Huston-Tillotson University, and Columbia University.
- University visits at all campuses.
For more information
See a complete listing of workshops and events on the Transfer Week webpage.Back to Top