Do you have any unused TexFlex account funds? Now is the time to use them.
TexFlex Plan Year 2014 ended August 31. You have until Saturday, November 15 to use Plan Year 2014 funds and until December 31 to file claims.
Plan Year 2014 was the last year TexFlex health care accounts had a grace period.
Plan Year 2015 started September 1 and ends August 31, 2015. Health care funds will no longer have a grace period. Instead, you can carry over up to $500 of your health care funds into the following plan year. The $500 carryover does not apply to TexFlex day care account funds, which continue to have a November 15 grace period.
Reminder: Update your personal contact information
When you have changes to your home or mailing address, email address, or phone number, please remember to update the following:
- ACC employee records: Login to ACC Online Services for employees and click “Change Employee Information.”
- Employees Retirement System (ERS) for insurance: Update online at www.ers.state.tx.us. Click “Access My Account,” login or register if you are a new user, and go to “Personal Data.” To update by phone, call (877) 275.4377.
- Teacher Retirement System (TRS): Update online at www.trs.state.tx.us. Login toÂ MyTRS and select “Modify Contact Information.” By phone, call (800) 223.8778.
- ACC Money Purchase Plan (ACCMPP): Update online at www.mnmpensions.com. By phone, call (800) 580.2176, Ext. 5.
- Optional Retirement Program (ORP) or TSA/457 accounts, contact your Authorized Vendor.
Inaccurate contact information can delay or prevent your receipt of important information.
Contact HR Benefits staff
For questions or more information about ACC benefits, you may reach us at (512) 223.7800, (512) 223.7537,Â (512) 223.7230, or [email protected].Back to Top