Health plan ID cards
Health plan ID cards for the new plan year have been mailed. If you haven’t received yours, contact your health plan administrator:
Note: To print a temporary card, log in to your health plan’s website with your member ID.
New TexFlex cards
ADP, the new TexFlex administrator, has sent new debit cards and card activation instructions. If you have a flexible spending account and you have not received a TexFlex card, contact ADP toll-free at 844-884-2364, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST.
Deer Oaks EAP news
Employees can view Deer Oaks monthly newsletters on the HR Benefits EAP webpage. In addition to information about EAP (Employee Assistant Program) benefits, the newsletters feature articles and tips about health, life, and wellness, and details about seminars for employees and supervisors. Among the articles in September’s newsletter:
- Coping with Change, including details about a September 15 webinar on the topic
- The Skinny on Trans Fat
- An Apple a Day Gets More Apples
- Clinician’s Corner: Negotiating Change
- How to Recover from a Personal Financial Setback
See more on the Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program website (login & password: AustinCCD).
Featured September employee discounts
Following are a few of this month’s featured discounts offered through the ACC Advantage Discount program:
- Buy new tires quickly and easily at TireBuyer.com. Save 10 percent on any set of four tires or rims.
- Save up to 25 percent off select Cirque du Soleil shows and enjoy preferred seating with TicketsAtWork.
- Save on a one-year membership to travel booking website Last Minute Travel.
- Save on consumer products through the Panasonic Employee Purchase program
ACC celebrates recent retirees
ACC celebrates the following recent retirees. Retirees are recognized at Board of Trustees meetings for their years of service to the college.
|Name||Department||Years of Service|
|Michael Martino||Computer Information Technology||18|
|Jim Nelson||Student Support & Success||11|