The following is provided by the Human Resources Department:
ERS retiree enrollment fair
Representatives from the Employees Retirement System of Texas (ERS) and its retiree health plan partners will be at ACC Tuesday, November 17, to help ERS retirees and those nearing retirement make informed decisions about their Medicare enrollment options. Details:
ERS Retiree Fall Enrollment Fair
Highland Business Center, Room 201
Presentation: 10:15 a.m.
Fair: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All employees are welcome. The event is free and registration is not necessary. Individuals requiring accommodations for a disability are asked to email [email protected] at least 72 hours in advance.
Deer Oaks EAP news
- Positive thinking: Stop negative self-talk to reduce stress
- Details for online seminar, “Stick With It”
- Sleep-wake cycle needs to be consistent
- Don’t turn that ignition: Avoid controversial or argumentative emailing
- Clinician’s Corner: Unhealthy habits
- How to avoid credit card dependence
- Six ways to make meetings more productive
- Be a great boss when you’re swamped
- Ask your EAP
Featured employee discounts for November
November’s featured discounts from the ACC Advantage Discount Program are:
- Save up to 20 percent when you sign up for exclusive discounts on HP products.
- Ashford.com offers watches and fine jewelry.
- Save up to 30 percent on cables, headphones, speakers, and more from Monster Cable Products.
Did you know 18 employees have served the college 35 years or more? Find the names of those celebrating service anniversaries on the HR Service Awards webpage.
Back to Top