Tuesday, November 8, is Election Day. In addition to national, state, city, and county contests, voters will elect members to ACC’s Board of Trustees.
The 12 candidates running for the board on the November 8 ballot are:
- Place 4: Sean Hassan, Michael Lewis, and George Robinson
- Place 5: Nicole Eversmann, Thomas Miranda, and Anthony Schoggins
- Place 6: Nora Comstock, Doug Gibbins
- Place 9: Mitch Fuller, Julie Ann Nitsch, Guadalupe Sosa, and Jeremy Story
The open board seats are vacated by Jeffrey Richard (Place 4), Dr. Victor Villarreal (Place 5), and Guadalupe Sosa (Place 6). Trustee Allen Kaplan (Place 9) is stepping down after 22 years of service.
Board members are elected at large by registered voters who live within the ACC District. For more information visit, austincc.edu/board.
View The League of Women Voters of the Austin Area Guide for background information about the trustee candidates.
Where to vote
For county-specific voting information and locations, follow these links:
- Travis County Voter Information
- Williamson County Election Department
- Bastrop County Elections
- Hays County Elections and Voting
Note: Early voting ends November 4.Back to Top