Mentor and Leadership Program (MLP)
Like all programs in ACC Student Life, this is 100% free for currently enrolled students. The Mentor & Leadership Program is here to provide one-on-one mentoring during your time here at ACC. This means that you will have a staff member that you can talk to if you ever feel lost, need support, or want to strengthen your skills. If you would like to join, learn more, or have questions, please contact us directly at [email protected].
- Better time management and study skills
- Scholarship and internship opportunities
- Career exploration tools, networking, workshops, job fairs, etc.
- Fun events to make friends and de-stress
- Experience cultural diversity and be an advocate for equality
- Give back to the community
- Gain leadership experience
- Discover more about yourself
- Gain access to resources for free groceries, financial assistance, etc.
- Be prepared to graduate and/or transfer to a university
If you would like to join, learn more, or have questions, please contact us directly at [email protected].
Every Student Life Office has a food pantry that is free and available for all ACC students to utilize. Stop by any Student Life Office to learn more!
Community Food Distributions
ACC partners with Central Texas Food Bank and Hill Country Community Ministries to bring free, healthy foods to ACC students. Click the Food Distributions on ACC Campuses schedule to learn more.
Free STI Testing with Vivent Health
Each semester Student Life brings Vivent Health to ACC campuses to provide free STI and HIV testing to ACC students. Visit your campus Student Life Office for testing times and dates.