The Student Life Food Pantry & Resources program provides education, aid, and referrals to resources regarding food insecurity and several other areas. Stop by any Student Life Office Monday – Thursday, 9AM-6PM, and Friday 8AM-5PM. If you want to learn more about academic and/or community resources that can keep you on the path to success stop by and see us!
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Find Community Resources By Zipcode
This free search tool is offered through our partnership with Aunt Bertha. AuntBertha.com helps people find and connect to social services across the United States like food pantries, housing, job training, credit counseling, and more. Just type in your zip code to start searching!”
Mobile Food Pantry Schedule
Download the Mobile Food Pantry Schedule offered by Central Texas Food Bank
- ACC Support Centers: ACC Support Centers provide specialized assistance and referrals to a select group of students who would benefit from additional assistance to overcome challenges and complete their education. You may qualify for services if you are eligible for financial aid; contact your campus Support Center to learn more.
- ACC Student Money Management Office: ACC’s Student Money Management Office is here to help you take control of your money. Check out our tools, attend or request a workshop, or ask us your questions about personal finance.
- 211 Texas: Need help? Find food, health, and housing resources
- Texas Health & Human Services: Get information on local disease prevention, heat safety, mental health services and more
- SuperCook.com: Not sure what to cook? Choose the ingredients you have and automatically get recipes online!
- Leanne Brown Cookbooks: Free PDF cookbooks and learn how to eat well on $4/day
- Central Texas Food Bank: Find food, volunteer, and donate
- Keep Austin Fed: Get help and get involved with your community
- Hays Food Bank: Get help and get involved with your community.
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes: Get help and get involved with your community
- City of Austin Health Services: Local government health resources
- Williamson County & Cities Health District: Local government health resources
- AIDS Services of Austin: Free STI/HIV testing
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Mental Health TX
- TheQAustin.org: The Q is dedicated to building a safe, affirming, and healthy community that empowers young LGBTQ communities in Austin
- CDNStore.org: Free condoms