Austin Community College strives to be among the premier colleges in the nation — a leader in closing equity gaps, increasing student completion rates, and putting students on guided pathways to reach their educational and career goals. The college’s Strategic Plan brings this vision to life. In fall 2022, ACC launches planning for its new post-COVID strategic plan.
What is a Strategic Plan?
The Strategic Plan is a comprehensive plan that sets the agenda for the next three to five years. Developed in collaboration with our community, the Strategic Plan includes overarching goals that align with ACC’s focus on student success and provides clear targets to measure our ability to serve students and help all areas of the college remain focused on developing strategies to reach common goals and improve student success.
Planning in 3 Phases:
The college’s current Strategic Plan (linked below) will end on August 31, 2023. A new Strategic Plan will begin September 1, 2023. ACC is working with a consulting firm to help guide our community-engaged planning process.
- Chancellor Touchpoint | Summer 2022
- Leadership Team Retreat | Sept 6-7, 2022
- Internal Community Engagement | Sept 16, 2022
- Additional Internal Community Engagement | Oct – Nov 2023
- Community Engagement with Regional Advisory Committees | Jan or Feb 2023
- Board Retreat | Jan 2023
- Additional Internal and External Community Engagement Opportunities | Jan – Mar 2023
- Planning Team: Meeting 1 | Spring 2023
- Theme Team Meetings | Spring 2023
- Planning Team: Meeting 2 | Spring-Summer 2023
- Community Affirmation & Board Approval | Summer 2023