Become An ACC Exercise Star – February 1 – April 11, 2021 Could you use a little extra motivation to get back on track with your exercise goals? Looking to stay connected with your campus colleagues? Well….Get Ready because….. Exercise Stars is BACK!!!
Yes…that’s right! It’s almost time for your next opportunity to become an ACC Exercise Star for 2021!
Sign up HERE to join the fun!
Registration Open through Wednesday, February 10th, so be sure you get in on the fitness fun and help your campus win the title of STAR CAMPUS!
This annual exercise incentive program and friendly competition between the ACC campuses is designed for ALL LEVELS to encourage you to increase your activity level and get movin’! Just 15 minutes a day can really make a difference on your health (and even earn you a prize)!!
Participation is Easy…Just:
- Set your exercise/activity goal & sign up for your fitness level
- Start exercising and be sure to log your minutes each week on your campus spreadsheet
- Be part of your campus’s Exercise Stars team… your exercise minutes contribute to your campus’s total to help win ‘The Most Active Campus’ competition
- Receive tip sheets and motivating messages throughout the program
- Watch your minutes add up and your fitness improve
- Make friends and enjoy exercising with your peers
Be on the lookout for fun new BONUS POINT Opportunities! Yes…you can earn bonus minutes just by participating in additional wellness opportunities throughout this friendly competition.We even have a New Incentive this Year- Earn ACC Wellness Program Wireless/Bluetooth Earbuds when you reach your goal. Click HERE for More details and specifics regarding the challenge!
Are you ready to get started on your fitness goals already and represent ACC on the statewide level?
This additional 10-week challenge runs January 11th – March 21st (which overlaps some with Exercise Stars anyways), and it’s not too late to sign up and log your exercise minutes. Count your hard work for both challenges, and help us show the other state agencies that ACC is ready to GET FIT!!
The goal for Get Fit Texas is to log 150 minutes a week of movement for six out of ten weeks. Find out more about this challenge and register through www.getfittexas.org.
If you have any questions, contact Mauri Winters at mmiculek@austinccedu or 512-223-7577.