ACC Administrative Rules
- Use of Telecommunication Resources (AR# 3.01.003)
- Use of College Information Systems (AR# 3.05.002)
- Guidelines and Procedures for AR#3.05.002
ACC Employee Handbook
Google Terms of Service
- Google Terms of Service
- Google Apps Terms of Service
- Google Apps Acceptable Use Policy
- Google Apps Privacy Notice
Statement from Google Vice President of Enterprise, Amit Singh (Posted 1/30/2012):
5 Reasons Why You Would Be Locked Out of Your Google Apps Account
- Receiving, deleting, or downloading large amounts of mail via POP in a short period of time.
- Sending a large number of undeliverable messages (messages that bounce back).
- Using file-sharing or file-storage software, browser extensions, or third party software that automatically logs in to your account.
- Leaving multiple instances of your Gmail account open.
- Browser-related issues. Please note that if you find your browser continually reloading while attempting to access your Inbox, it’s probably a browser issue, and it may be necessary to clear your browser’s cache and cookies.