LockTite Storage is looking for a part time assistant who is enthusiastic, customer service and sales driven, has knowledge of Windows based operations and wants to learn more about property management related to Texas Property Code Chapter 59 (self-storage specific).
This individual must be able to conduct themselves professionally while serving customers and assisting the property manager with operational support. This person must also display a positive attitude that reflects a desire to maintain the highest level of customer service and respect for internal and external customers.
The essential functions of the position include:
- Use established sales skills to handle customer inquiries and rent units.
- Handle customer inquiries and issues in a timely and courteous manner.
- Assist with establishing a community outreach program to encourage referrals.
- Maintain high standard of detailed records and procedures.
- Perform routine visual inspections of the property.
- Prepare and execute the required lease agreement in accordance with policy.
- Understand the property management software to execute a lease and take payments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned for the successful operation of the property.
Contact Terry Barrick 512-331-1668 to apply for this position 12342 RR 620 N Austin, TX 78750