Where Creativity Meets Commerce
Austin Community College’s Fashion Incubator prepares aspiring designers and established entrepreneurs for success in one of our city’s most economically promising industries. Funded in part by the City of Austin, this 7,500-square-foot facility offers career-technical training, transferable credits, a residency program, leasable space, and more.
The Fashion Incubator is always looking for talented local designers. The residency program provides the space and resources you need to grow your fashion business.
As a designer-in-residence, you will have access to:
- Branded studio space for up to 18 months
- $13.1 million of Gerber Technology
- Business coaching
- Networking opportunities
- Product development support
- Wholesale products and vendors
- Sample room support
- Marketing and sales advice
- Supplemental design instruction and more
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Admission is competitive and juried by committee.
For StudentsThe Fashion Incubator offers a variety of courses designed to sharpen your skills, strengthen your resumé, and keep Austin’s fashion industry booming. Whether you are a design veteran or just starting out, we can help take your career to the next level.
- Associate of Applied Science in Fashion Marketing
- Associate of Applied Science in Fashion Design — Coming Fall 2019
Fashion Courses – Continuing Education
Attend a lecture, master class, or short-run workshop.
6101 Highland Campus Dr.
Building 4000, Ste. 4.1210.00
Austin, TX 78752
Austin Community College District
Highland Business Center
5930 Middle Fiskville Rd.
Austin, TX 78752