Where Creativity Meets Commerce
Austin Community College’s Fashion Incubator prepares aspiring designers and established entrepreneurs for success in one of our city’s most economically promising industries. Funded in part by the City of Austin, this 7,500-square-foot facility offers career-technical training, transferable credits, a residency program, leasable space, and more.
- Branded studio space for up to 18 months
- $13.1 million of Gerber Technology
- Business coaching
- Networking opportunities
- Product development support
- Wholesale products and vendors
- Sample room support
- Marketing and sales advice
- Supplemental design instruction and more
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Admission is competitive and juried by committee.
Austin’s fashion industry booming. Whether you are a design veteran or just starting out, we can help take your career to the next level.