Jo Frances Hill Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To provide assistance to students studying to become a teacher.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work or satisfactory completion in Continuing Education at ACC.
- May only be used by students planning to enter the teaching field.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA or successfully complete the required Continuing Education curriculum.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online or submit a paper application.
Application Deadline: June 1st of each year