Townsel and Dunn Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To provide assistance to students planning to enter the teaching field.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA in all college work.
- May only be used by students planning in the Associate of Arts in Teaching program.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.75 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online or submit a paper application.
Application Deadline: June 1st of each year