Current versions of documents pertaining to field activities are given here. Use only current forms and do not modify them except to fill them out as needed. These documents are listed in order of probable use.
Once you have completed the required forms, please send them to Lala Guerra (NOT to George).
- ACC Request for Travel (formally Request for Travel / Travel Advance Report)
- Example ACC Request for Travel Form
- Science Field Activity Plan
- Policies for Science Field Activities
- Student Emergency Information
- Field Activity Waiver/Release of Liability/Acknowledgement of Policies
- Hazard Assessment Form – Terrestrial Field Activity
- Hazard Assessment Form – Aquatic Field Activity
- Field Activity Administrative Procedures – Filling Out Forms
- Hill Country Emergency Phone Numbers
- GEOL 1403 & 1404 Field Trip Localities (Excel File)
- Student Accident Claim
- Supervisor’s Injury/Illness Analysis and Prevention Report
- Request for Petty Cash Reimbursement
- Travel Expense Report (formerly Out-of-District travel Reimbursement Report)
- Volunteer Driver Form (Only to be used if needed for Office of Students with Disabilities Personal Vehicle Accommodations)
Please remember that the Dean must approve all selected field trip dates before any reservations can be made. While it is imperative that everyone select their field trip dates as soon as possible for each semester – we will not be able to make those reservations until we’ve filled out all the required field trip forms and those forms have been approved by the Dean.