Other Visa Types

If you are planning to attend the Intensive English Program on a non F-1 (I-20) visa (such as K, L, etc), please check here to see what documents are required.

Please note that at this time F2, B1 and B2 visa holders are not permitted to enroll in the Intensive English program as they are restricted to only part time, non-degree seeking programs.

Exceptions to visa requirements:

The following students are not classified as international students.  Please see our page for those Living in the US for the steps to register for this program.

Back to Top