To report incidents of sexual misconduct or sexual violence please contact the Director, Compliance Office at [email protected] or call 512-223-7964. Make an online report at austincc.edu/titleix.
Community Emergency Resources
- National Domestic Violence Hotline — Call 1-800-799-7233 or text: “LOVEIS” to 2252, *Se habla Espanol
- RAINN – The National Sexual Assault Hotline — Call 1-800-656-4673, *Se habla Espanol
- ACC Counseling Offices — Learn more about services and programs across the district that aim to foster life balance, develop personal and academic growth, and help maintain a safe and healthy learning environment.
- ACC District Police — Officers are available on campuses at all times when campuses are open. ACC offers police escorts if you ever feel you need someone to walk with you on campus.
- SAFE — A just and safe community free from violence and abuse.
- National Women’s Shelters Directory — Listing of shelters in the Austin area.
- Texas Advocacy Project — Provides free legal services statewide to victims of domestic and dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
- Texas Council on Family Violence — The Texas Council on Family Violence has three main focuses: policy, support to service providers and retention.
- City of Austin Victim Services Resources — A detailed list of 24-hour crisis hotlines, victim assistance programs, support groups/counseling services and alcohol drug abuse prevention programs.