Choose Yes or No for the follow questions
1. I frequently need to respond to crisis or put out fires.
2. I have little time for actually planning ahead and sorting out priorities.
3. When I leave work “on time,” I feel guilty or anxious because of what has been left undone.
4. I have trouble devoting time and energy I would like to family and/or friends.
5. Even when I’m “off duty,” I find it difficult to quit thinking about what is happening at work.
6. I often find myself caught up in busy work or trivia.
7. I don’t have sufficient time to devote to activities that build my professional reputation.
8. Just keeping my head above water is about all I can hope for.
9. I have trouble finding a time system that works well for me.
10. It’s often the same few problems or people that take up a large chunk of time.
Responding “yes” to even or two of these statements may indicate difficulties. Make some time now and plan ahead.Back to Top