- What skills do I need to achieve this?
- What information and knowledge do I need?
- What help, assistance, or collaboration do I need?
- What resources do I need?
- What can block progress?
- Am I making any assumptions?
- Is there a better way of doing things?
How do you spend your day?
Use an ACTIVITY LOG to find out!
- Keeping an ACTIVITY LOG: Without modifying your behavior log your time for several days and note the things you do as you do them. Also notes how you feel (alert, tired, etc.)
- Analyzing your ACTIVITY LOG: Now look at your log and notice the length of time you spend doing various tasks. Notice how and when your energy fluctuates during the day.
What are To Do Lists?
To Do Lists are lists of tasks to be carried out to achieve goals. Arranging tasks by importance (A,B,C…), prioritizes your To Do List. Breaking large tasks into smaller chunks reduce stress
A – Items must be completed
B – 80% must be completed
C – Can be deferredBack to Top