Enroll in Jewelry Classes
• To enroll in our Jewelry program, you must first go through Austin Community College’s admissions process.
• Once you are eligible to enroll in classes, check for Jewelry classes under the current schedule, and decide which classes to take. We recommend starting with Jewelry Techniques 1, Casting 1, and Drawing for Jewelry Design.
• Check registration dates and mark your calendar. Class sizes are limited, and can fill quickly!
• Looking for class pricing information? Check ACC’s tuition table for current rates. Note: Most jewelry classes are 4 credit hours.
• Need help paying for your jewelry classes? Check with financial aid to see what options are available to you.
If you are having any issues with enrollment, contact Highland Campus’ Admissions Office directly at 512-223-4636