Enroll in Jewelry Classes
• To enroll in our Jewelry program, you must first go through Austin Community College’s admissions process. This usually involves submitting transcripts from other schools you may have attended.
• If you have never taken college level classes or completed an approved assessment exam before, you may need to complete the TSI Assessment. For details, check the TSI Assessment, TSI Prep, and Developmental Education pages.
• Even if you are not otherwise eligible to enroll in college level classes, you may be eligible to enroll in and complete our Jewelry Level 1 Certificate. Contact Admissions for more details, and mention the TSI waiver for approved certificate programs.
• Once you are eligible to enroll in classes, check for Jewelry classes under the current schedule, and decide which classes to take. We recommend starting with Jewelry Techniques 1, Jewelry Casting 1, and Drawing for Jewelry Design.
• Check registration dates and mark your calendar. Class sizes are limited, and can fill quickly! If the class you want is full, get on the waitlist.
• Don’t forget to pay before the associated tuition deadline. Students who do not pay by the deadline, will be dropped, and their seat will become available on a first-come-first-served basis to those on the waitlist.
• Looking for class pricing information? Check ACC’s tuition table for current rates. Note: Most jewelry classes are 4 credit hours.
If you are having any issues with enrollment, contact Highland Campus’ Admissions Office directly at 512-223-4636