Attachments are viewable by ACC employees only (ACCmail Login).
- Curriculum Management System (CMS)
- Submit edits to Catalog Program Maps via the Updates to a 2022-23 Program Maps Form – Reference: Program Maps Process
- Curriculum and Programs Committee – Meetings will be conducted virtually on Fridays from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; check committee website for updated meeting information and minutes, memberships, and functions. Proposal packets are due to the Office of Curriculum Development via email attachment at least two weeks (10 working days) prior to the actual meeting date.
Refer to the C&P Committee Proposal Packet Checklist AY 2022-23 for proposal packet requirements. (Learn how to merge PDFs into ONE document, once you have all documents ready to combine into a single PDF: https://adobe.ly/332auWu). Additional information is provided in the Curriculum and Programs Committee Manual 2015.
Department Chairs are required to attend Curriculum and Programs Committee meetings to discuss proposals, unless proposal is for a Consent Agenda Item. Consent items are typical ACGM/WECM required changes (consent items still require complete proposal packets for inclusion in committee agendas for documentation).
Complete proposal packets for new and expired programs, program revisions, and consent items include:
- Appropriate INSS Program Form, with all approval signatures, for each award, including course capacity changes (learn how to sign the document using Adobe Reader here.)
- Workforce Advisory Committee Minutes or Academic Department Meeting Minutes (when new award/program revisions were discussed, voted on, and approved)
- Proposed Program Map for next catalog
- Click here to access the current Catalog Program Map Listing – use your most current map as a template for revisions or to create a proposed new map
- See procedures for examples of award plan revisions & converting a current map into a new award plan template – Note: depending on your computer, you may need to ‘Save as‘ a PDF if printing as an Adobe PDF doesn’t work; then export to Word as shown in the procedures document
- Refer to C&P Style Guide for Advising Notes (Footnotes) standards
- Any applicable updates to the Program Map Description are notated, including identifying stackable AAS pathway if certificate, Field of Study identified if applicable, Department Contact information, etc.
- Additional supporting documentation, if applicable (for new/ deactivated programs and awards, refer to GIPWE)
- CMS course form(s) as needed to support proposal, if applicable (these forms will be inserted into the proposal packet PDF file, once approved by your AVC)
- Curriculum and Programs meeting agendas and minutes
- Curriculum and Programs Committee Manual 2015 (Dec 18, 2015)
- Forms Inventory – Instruction: Curriculum & Programs Committee Forms
- Proposed New Program (Form INSS.002)
- Program Revision (Form INSS.003)
- Program/Award Expiration (Form INSS.004)
- Request for Course Capacity Adjustment (Form INSS.005)
- New Location Request (Form INSS.006)
- THECB Helpful Links
- SACSCOC Substantive Change Overview (Accreditation and Compliance)
- Course Schedule Notes
- Master Syllabi Repository
- ACCeStaffing Live System
- TLED Semester Prep
- TLED Department Chairs Resources
- Faculty Handbook
- Teaching Online at ACC Information
- Textbook Ordering Information
- Ad Astra Room Scheduling Tool
- Ad Astra Room Scheduling Preferences Worksheet
- Contact Hour Calculation Chart – tool to assist with knowing how much time to schedule sections based on contact hours and number of class meetings.
- Review/Cancellation of Combined Sections Procedure & Example