The Austin Community College District Board of Trustees has expressed its intent to call a November 2014 bond referendum to fund district-wide capital improvements that meet the following objectives:
- Improve safety, accessibility, security, and sustainability on all campuses
- Repair and renovate aging campuses
- Update classrooms and training facilities
- Expand campuses to relieve overcrowding
- Transform ACC Highland (Highland Mall) into a regional center for innovative learning, workforce training, and community partnerships
ACC held its first (and only other) GO bond election in 2003. The $99M bond passed with 57 percent of the vote. The college completed all 2003 projects on time and under budget.
Request a presentation
If your group is interested in learning more about ACC, please click the button below to submit a request, comment, or question.