Attachments are viewable by ACC employees only (ACCmail Login).
Textbook Order Reports
Information (pricing, updated ISBNs, order changes, etc.) pertaining to processed textbook orders will be available on the Bookstore website and via the ‘Textbooks’ links provided in the online schedule after registration begins and once the orders have been stocked in the campus bookstores.
Note: textbook orders submitted via B&N’s FacultyEnlight system, https://www.facultyenlight.com/, will not appear in ACC’s Ellucian Textbook Ordering/Online Services systems; contact Bookstore Textbook Manager Amy Hankey, TM523@bncollege.com, for FacultyEnlight status reports for your program.
Updated Ellucian and FacultyEnlight textbook order status reports can be obtained by contacting your program chair’s office, Instructional Support Services (ISS), or the Bookstore’s Textbook Manager Amy Hankey (TM523@bncollege.com).
- Summer 2017 All Textbook Orders – 217U000 Ellucain Composite Order No 02 (3-6-17); All FacultyEnlight Textbook Orders 217U (3-6-17)
- Summer 2017 Materials Not Required – 217U000 ALL No Approved Materials Required in Ellucian (3-6-17)
- Spring 2017 All Textbook Orders – 217S000 Composite Order No 9 (3-9-17) and 2-14-17 ALL FacultyEnlight Orders 217S
- Spring 2017 All Materials Not Required – 217S000 ALL No Approved Materials Required (2-14-17)
- Fall 2016 All Textbook Orders – 216F000 Ellucian Composite Order No 10 (11-1-16); 11-1-16 All FacultyEnlight Textbook Orders 216F
- Fall 2016 All Materials Not Required – 216F000 ALL No Approved Materials Required in Ellucian (11-1-16)
Textbook Order Due Dates – Bookstore Contract Deadlines (Online Services and eStaffing order deadlines may vary slightly — refer to the eStaffing Calendar for specific dates)
Fall Semester – April 1
Spring Semester – October 1
Summer Semester – March 1
Course Packets Order Due Dates (See CoursePack Ordering Procedures)
Fall Semester – March 1
Spring Semester – September 1
Summer Semester – February 1
Textbook Inventory – Ellucian (XMS2) Course Materials Inventory
Textbook Ordering Procedures for authorized instructional department staff – please contact ISS for procedures training to gain access to Ellucian XMO textbook related screens or for a refresher training session.
- Instructions to Order Textbooks in eStaffing
- Selecting Textbooks with FacultyEnlight Guide (2-8-16)
- Course Packs and Copyright
- Ellucian XMCC – Copy Course Media Screen (9-26-13)
- Ellucian XMB7 – Batch Ordering Process (9-4-13)
- Ellucian XMB6 – Material Ordering Information Reports (9-6-13)
- Ellucian XMB3 – Materials Requisition Request Screen (9-6-13)
- Ellucian XMS2 – Course Materials Inventory Screen (12-16-13)
- Ellucian XMS1 – Course Sections Materials Order Screen (9-6-13)
- 2014 Spring Development Day Ellucain Textbook Training Binder (1-10-14)
- Instructions to Order/View Textbooks in Online Services
- Bookstore Contact Information
- Bookstore Hours of Operation (Fall 2016, 8-4-16)
- Bookstore Information for FACULTY and DEPARMENTS
- To receive an actual listing of textbooks and editions that were ordered and stocked in the campus Bookstores, send an email request for a Bookstore Departmental Textbook Orders Report to: TM523@bncollege.com or SM174@bncollege.com
- FacultyEnlight – an online faculty and staff resource
for researching, adopting and sharing insights about textbooks and course materials. For more information, go to austin.bncollege.com and click the Faculty Resources link.
- Search textbooks by ISBN, author, and/or title
- View available formats of the selected ISBN and estimated student price
- Search textbooks other schools are using by discipline
- Request desk copies from publishers when available
- Make lists and see past online adoptions (selections)
- FacultyEnlight User Guide (Nov 2015)
- ACC Bookstore Central Office – refer students to austin.bncollege.com to order textbooks online, view textbooks by semester, find out information on rental and eBooks, look up what textbooks are worth if sold back, Bookstore hours, etc.
- Bookstore Delivery Locations
- Delivery campus in Ellucian’s XMO Materials Ordering System screens (XMS1, XMB7) are populated from the scheduled course section information and cannot be changed.
- Textbooks are delivered to the campus where the section is being taught or the closest campus if taught at a center or site.
- Distance Learning sections will be delivered to RGC or can be ordered online.
- Contact Instructional Support Services for questions/assistance with textbook orders:
- Bookstore Workgroup