Dental Hygiene Patient Information
The Dental Hygiene Program is Accepting Patients!
We are in need of patients for preventive services who:
- Are age 6 or older
- Are committed to student learning
- Have time in their schedule for 3 to 5 appointments
- Can plan for their appointments to last 3 hours each
Patients accepted for dental hygiene care will receive:
- A head and neck cancer screening, dental x-rays as needed, a complete dental examination, and a very thorough teeth cleaning
- Quality care at very affordable prices. The dental hygiene treatment fees are only a fraction of the costs since the clinic is a teaching facility.
All procedures are checked by a licensed dental professional. Our students and faculty will classify each patient to match his/her dental hygiene needs to the student’s educational needs and preparation.
To schedule your initial screening, contact us at (512) 223-5710 or stop by the Health Sciences Building during regular business hours: Eastview Campus, 3101 Webberville Road, Bldg. 8000 Rm. 8162 (across from the campus managers office).
This clinic does not perform fillings, crowns, extractions, braces or other restorative procedures.
Please send diagnostic quality x-rays/images to Austin Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic via either of the following options:
Option 1: Email images to secure server
- Images must be in .jpg format.
- Patient name must be included.
- If there is a single image, right click on the image name, select rename, then type in the patient’s full name or
- If there are many images, they can be placed in a zip file that is named with the patient’s full name.
- Email images to [email protected]
Option 2: Physically deliver images
- Place images on a blank disc or flash drive and give to patient.
- Patient will hand deliver disc/flash drive to ACC.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to maintain HIPAA compliance.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Dental Hygiene Updates
RN-to-BSN Application Deadline for Fall Extended to August 11
The RN-to-BSN Program is extending the Fall 2023 to August 11. For more information, please visit the RN-to-BSN Application Process page.Read more
The Immunization and Tests Required Form Has Been Updated
The Immunizations and Tests Required Form has been updated as of May 6, 2022. Please use the latest form when submitting your application requirements. For more information, visit the Immunizations page.Read more
ACC COVID-19 Information
Please check the Coronavirus page often for the latest information on ACC's response to the pandemic.Read more