Dental Hygiene Patient Information
The Dental Hygiene Program is Accepting Patients!
We are in need of patients for preventive services who:
- Are age 6 or older
- Are committed to student learning
- Have time in their schedule for 3 to 5 appointments
- Can plan for their appointments to last 3 hours each
Patients accepted for dental hygiene care will receive:
- A head and neck cancer screening, dental x-rays as needed, a complete dental examination, and a very thorough teeth cleaning
- Quality care at very affordable prices. The dental hygiene treatment fees are only a fraction of the costs since the clinic is a teaching facility.
All procedures are checked by a licensed dental professional. Our students and faculty will classify each patient to match his/her dental hygiene needs to the student’s educational needs and preparation.
To schedule for your initial screening contact us at (512) 223-5710 or stop by the Health Sciences Building during regular business hours: Eastview Campus, 3401 Webberville Road, Bldg. 8000 Rm. 8162 (across from the campus bookstore).
This clinic does not perform fillings, crowns, extractions, braces or other restorative procedures.
Please send diagnostic quality x-rays and images to the Austin Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic via one of the following protocols:
To electronically upload images:
- Go to collegeconnectionshare.austincc.edu.
- Click “Upload new file via HTTP.”
- Fill out your email.
- Enter destination email [email protected]
- Change the Availability Period to 1 week.
- Click Browse to upload the file. If you have more than one file to upload, combine all files into one (using zip or a similar program), then upload the resulting file.
- Enter patient’s name for Description.
- Click “Submit.”
To physically deliver images:
- Place images on a blank disc or flash drive and give to patient.
- Patient will hand deliver disc/flash drive to ACC.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to maintain HIPAA compliance.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Dental Hygiene Updates
The Immunization and Tests Required Form Has Been Updated
The Immunizations and Tests Required Form has been updated as of May 6, 2022. Please use the latest form when submitting your application requirements. For more information, visit the Immunizations page.Read more
ACC COVID-19 Information
Please check the Coronavirus page often for the latest information on ACC's response to the pandemic.Read more
Dental Hygiene Application Requirements Update
The Dental Hygiene Observation Form will not be required for the entering Fall 2022 application period. For more information, email Teri Frank at [email protected].Read more