- June 4, 2023
RN-to-BSN Spring 2024 Entry
May 2, 2023 - October 3, 2023
Health Sciences students must comply with both Texas law and clinical facility requirements related to immunization and testing. Students should not delay completing their immunizations; some take up to 4-6 months to complete.
Students will submit immunizations through CastleBranch:
- Download the Immunization and Tests Required Form (PDF)
- Immunizations must be complete (green check indicates cleared) and approved in the CastleBranch system before an application can be turned in and accepted.
- Use Package Code UL64im in the upper right side of the screen to start the process.
- There is a fee of $38 to submit your immunization documentation and other records.
- If you have already created an immunization account for ACC Health Sciences or ACC Continuing Education with CastleBranch, you do not need to pay for the account again. The immunization account applies to all of our programs.
- The e-mail that you linked with your CastleBranch account should be monitored on a regular basis during your application process.
- Students should have immunizations submitted at least 2-3 weeks prior to application deadline to ensure they are complete at the time of application.
- If you have a question about why your immunization form was not accepted, please contact Lisa Enloe at [email protected].
Community Resources for Immunizations and Titers
Search the Health Sciences Website
Health Sciences Updates
The Immunization and Tests Required Form Has Been Updated
The Immunizations and Tests Required Form has been updated as of May 6, 2022. Please use the latest form when submitting your application requirements. For more information, visit the Immunizations page.Read more
ACC COVID-19 Information
Please check the Coronavirus page often for the latest information on ACC's response to the pandemic.Read more
TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants
A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.
If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.Read more