Occupational Therapy Assistant Application Period
December 1, 2023 - June 1, 2024
Veterinary Technology Application Period
February 1, 2024 - May 31, 2024
Physical Therapist Assistant Application Period
September 15, 2023 - May 26, 2024
RN-to-BSN Fall 2024
November 1, 2023 - June 1, 2024
Health Sciences students must comply with both Texas law and clinical facility requirements related to immunization and testing. Students should not delay completing their immunizations; some take up to 4-6 months to complete.
Students will submit immunizations through CastleBranch:
- Download the Immunization and Tests Required Form (PDF)
- Immunizations must be complete (green check indicates cleared) and approved in the CastleBranch system before an application can be turned in and accepted.
- Use Package Code UL64im in the upper right side of the screen to start the process.
- There is a fee of $40 to submit your immunization documentation and other records.
- If you have already created an immunization account for ACC Health Sciences or ACC Continuing Education with CastleBranch, you do not need to pay for the account again. The immunization account applies to all of our programs.
- The e-mail that you linked with your CastleBranch account should be monitored on a regular basis during your application process.
- Students should have immunizations submitted at least 2-3 weeks prior to application deadline to ensure they are complete at the time of application.
- If you have a question about why your immunization form was not accepted, please contact Lisa Enloe at [email protected].
Community Resources for Immunizations and Titers
Search the Health Sciences Website
Health Sciences Updates
ACC and AFD Celebrate Five Years of Red Angels Partnership
A new plaque proudly hangs on the walls of ACC’s Health Sciences building at Eastview Campus — celebrating five years of making a difference in the community.Read more
TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants
A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.
If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.Read more
Attention! All students that have not been accepted into an ACC Health Sciences program…
All students who have not been accepted into an ACC Health Sciences program should declare General Studies in Pre-Health Sciences (Associate of Science) for their major. Once accepted into a program, the student's major will be updated.Read more