Vocational Nursing Spring 2022 Application Period
September 1, 2020 - June 1, 2021
Health Information Technology Application Period
September 1, 2020 - June 1, 2021
Physical Therapist Assistant Application Period
September 1, 2020 - June 5, 2021
Occupational Therapy Assistant Application Period
September 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021
Sonography Application Period
April 1, 2021 - June 1, 2021
Associate Degree Nursing Alternate Entry Applications Accepted Spring 2022
April 6, 2021 - September 14, 2021
Associate Degree Nursing Traditional Track Application Period for Spring 2022
April 5, 2021 - June 1, 2021
Vocational Nursing Fall 2023 (Evening-Weekend) Application Period
April 14, 2021 - January 10, 2023
Vocational Nursing Traditional Fall 2022 Application Period
April 14, 2021 - January 10, 2022
Veterinary Technology Application Period
February 1, 2021 - June 1, 2021
RN-to-BSN Fall 2021 Applications Accepted
November 6, 2020 - June 1, 2021
Health Sciences students must comply with both Texas law and clinical facility requirements related to immunization and testing. Students should not delay completing their immunizations; some take up to 4-6 months to complete.
Students applying to the Veterinary Technology program are only required to submit a TDAP administered in the last 10 years.
Students will submit immunizations through CastleBranch:
- Immunizations must be complete (green check indicates cleared) and approved in the CastleBranch system before an application can be turned in and accepted.
- Use Package Code UL64im in the upper right side of the screen to start the process.
- There is a fee of $30 to submit your immunization documentation and other records.
- The e-mail that you linked with your CastleBranch account should be monitored on a regular basis during your application process.
- Students should have immunizations submitted at least 2-3 weeks prior to application deadline to ensure they are complete at the time of application.
- If you have a question about why your immunization form was not accepted, please contact Lisa Enloe at email@example.com.
Immunization and Tests Required Form (PDF) New requirements effective 7-1-2019 for Varicella.
Community Resources for Immunizations and Titers
Search the Health Sciences Website
Health Sciences Updates
TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants
A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.
If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.Read more
Anatomy and Physiology I Assessment Testing Suspended for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Registration
Due to COVID-19 and in response to ACC campuses limiting access to essential personnel only, the A&P I Assessment Test has been suspended for the remainder of the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 registration periods.Read more
NEW Application Submission Process During Coronavirus Pandemic
Due to public safety concerns, applications will not be accepted in person until further notice. Effective immediately, applicants for all Health Sciences programs except Associate Degree Nursing, Mobility Nursing, RN-to-BSN, and Sonography should follow these instructions when submitting their application and supporting documents:Read more