Student Resources

To visit the Immunizations Information webpage, click here.

To visit the Flu Shot Information webpage, click here.

ACC Health Sciences students must be CPR certified as American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Providers.

Upon certification, your card must have “AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION BASIC LIFE SUPPORT BLS PROVIDER” on the front with an authentic American Heart Association logo as pictured on this sample card.

The AHA recognizes a Military Training Network (MTN) provider card as equivalent to the corresponding AHA provider card.

Austin Community College offers CPR training that meets the above criteria through Continuing Education. Please refer to the current CE course schedule or call 223-7542 for more information.

Other training providers that meet the criteria include:

American Red Cross, CPR Pro and CPR Resources do not meet the criteria and will not be accepted.

To visit the Criminal Background Check information page, click here.

To visit the Drug Screening information page, click here.