- Initial Program Tuberculosis (TB) Test (revised 10-13-17)
- Disease Screening TB Questionnaire
- Mid-Program TB Test (revised 4-3-18)
- TB Instructions Flow Chart
ACC Health Sciences students must be CPR certified as American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Providers.
Upon certification, your card must have “AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION BASIC LIFE SUPPORT BLS PROVIDER” on the front with an authentic American Heart Association logo as pictured on this sample card.
The AHA recognizes a Military Training Network (MTN) provider card as equivalent to the corresponding AHA provider card.
Austin Community College offers CPR training that meets the above criteria through Continuing Education. Please refer to the current CE course schedule or call 223-7542 for more information.
Other training providers that meet the criteria include:
- Austin EMS (Call 512-978-0100 for information.)
- Capitol CPR
- Fired Up Solutions
- Lifestart Training & Consulting LLC
- Life Sustaining Training
- Kyle Fire Department (Call 512-268-3131 for information.)
- RC Healthcare Services-Austin
- Sav-A-Heart (Take only the Healthcare Provider course.)
- Save A Life CPR ATX
- Queen of Hearts CPR
Merino CPR Training – Eric Merino Conducting Group and Individual Training sessions especially for incoming and current Health Science Students. Email [email protected] or call 512-461-3928 for more information.
American Red Cross, CPR Pro and CPR Resources do not meet the criteria and will not be accepted.
Additional information is available in the Financial Aid Office on any ACC campus.
- Applicant Data Record
- Student Complaint Procedures
- Report an Incident (submit a formal complaint related to college services, classroom instruction, or grade disputes)