Occupational Therapy Assistant Application Period
December 1, 2022 - June 1, 2023
Dental Hygiene Application Period
September 1, 2022 - February 1, 2023
Health Information Technology Application Period
September 1, 2022 - May 31, 2023
Radiology Application Period
September 1, 2022 - February 1, 2023
Physical Therapist Assistant Application Period
September 15, 2022 - May 27, 2023
RN-to-BSN Application Period Fall 2023 Entry
November 1, 2022 - June 1, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
- Allied Health Sciences
- Cardiovascular-Inverventional Radiology
- Computed Tomography
- Dental Hygiene
- EMS Professions
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Nursing – Professional
- Nursing – Vocational
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Surgical Technology
What is CastleBranch?
CastleBranch is an online website that stores documents required for application and participation in clinical rotations.
How much does it cost to use CastleBranch?
- Students (and certain High Schools programs) are responsible for any fees associated with using CastleBranch.
- Please check the Health Sciences Student Resources page for the current information on prices.
How do I create my immunization account in CastleBranch?
- Go to the CastleBranch website to create and log into your account.
- To order the immunization package, use the package code UL64im and follow the given prompts.
- Please note if you are a high school student taking the program through the Health Science Academy, please consult your Academy Staff member about what code needs to be used.
I am not ready to apply yet, can I create my CastleBranch account now and upload my immunizations early?
- Yes, we encourage you to create your account and upload your immunization documents as early as possible to avoid any delays in submitting your application.
- You can submit your immunizations to CastleBranch even if you are not ready to apply yet.
- Students should have immunizations submitted at least 2-3 weeks prior to application deadline to ensure they are complete at the time of application.
Are my immunizations in CastleBranch good for more than one program and/or one year?
- Yes, as long as your immunization account has a green check mark, your immunizations are current
- You do not need to submit immunizations again once they have been approved.
- You do not need to create a new immunization account if you are applying again or for another program.
Can I upload my own personal immunization record to CastleBranch?
- No, all of the immunizations are required to be on the one-page immunization form.
- Any information on a personal immunization record will be rejected.
How do I upload my immunizations to my CastleBranch account?
- Click here to see step-by-step instructions in Google Slides.
- If you have a question about why an immunization was not accepted, please contact Lisa Enloe, Health Sciences Compliance Coordinator, at [email protected]
I don’t have a scanner. Can I fax my information to CastleBranch?
- Documents can be faxed.
- Each requirement will have its own unique fax cover sheet that will need to be printed.
- Please attach the correct cover sheet to the one page immunization form when submitting to that requirement.
- Click here to see step-by step faxing instructions in Google Slides.
Why was one of my immunizations approved, but the others are still in process?
- CastleBranch reviews each immunization separately. So you may see that some immunizations are reviewed before others have.
- At peak application times, it may take several days to have all of the immunizations reviewed in CastleBranch.
My immunizations were rejected in CastleBranch. What do I need to do now?
- Check your messages in CastleBranch. Click here for instructions.
- The e-mail that you linked with your CastleBranch account should be monitored on a regular basis once you have submitted your immunizations.
- CastleBranch will email you if there is a problem with the information you submitted.
- The email should explain why your information was rejected.
- If you would like additional guidance, please contact Lisa Enloe, Health Sciences Compliance Coordinator, at [email protected].
ACC is closed. Who can I contact for assistance with my CastleBranch account?
I already have a green check mark next to my immunizations, but they were submitted last year. Do I need to create a new immunization account in CastleBranch?
- No, you only need to create the immunization account once.
- If anything expires, you will be notified by CastleBranch.
What do I need to complete in CastleBranch in order to submit my application?
Before submitting your application, please be sure that you have:
- your immunization account approved in CastleBranch with a green check.
- your program specific requirements approved in CastleBranch with a green check. Please check your programs homepage to order this additional package code.
I have a green check mark next to my immunization account and my program specific requirements. Now what do I need to do?
- Please turn in your application at either our Eastview campus or Round Rock campus during business hours.
- Online application coming soon. Please check the Health Sciences homepage for the latest information.
I still have questions about my CastleBranch account. Who do I need to contact?
Please contact Lisa Enloe, Health Sciences Compliance Coordinator, at [email protected].
Search the Health Sciences Website
Health Sciences Updates
The Immunization and Tests Required Form Has Been Updated
The Immunizations and Tests Required Form has been updated as of May 6, 2022. Please use the latest form when submitting your application requirements. For more information, visit the Immunizations page.Read more
ACC COVID-19 Information
Please check the Coronavirus page often for the latest information on ACC's response to the pandemic.Read more
TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants
A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.
If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.Read more