Occupational Therapy Assistant Application Period
December 1, 2023 - June 1, 2024
Veterinary Technology Application Period
February 1, 2024 - May 31, 2024
Physical Therapist Assistant Application Period
September 15, 2023 - May 26, 2024
RN-to-BSN Fall 2024
November 1, 2023 - June 1, 2024
Nursing Computer Lab – Round Rock Campus
The RRC Nursing Computer Lab is located in Rm. 3334.01 and only available to students who are currently enrolled in a nursing program. The Nursing Computer Lab Testing Center is located in Rm. 3334.03. To make a room reservation, please use the RRC Nursing Computer Lab Request Form. For students not currently enrolled in a nursing program, other computer labs are available.
- Acceptable Use: The Nursing Computer Lab uses Administrative Rule 3.05.002 as a guideline for acceptable usage of lab computers.
- Computer Lab Logon: Each semester the nursing student will create a new password for accessing lab computers in RRC 3334.01. Instructions to do this are found on the lab computer screen after pressing Ctrl/Alt/Del. This logon information is not to be shared or given to anybody. Violation of this policy will result in suspension of Nursing Computer Lab privileges.
- Scope of Technical Support: The computer lab technicians can provide basic support for software that is offered in the Computer Lab. Advanced usage (e.g. creating tri-fold brochures, Excel pivot tables, etc) is not supported in the Nursing Computer Lab.
- Class Handouts: Students are responsible for acquiring required hard copies of any class handouts, prior to that class. The Computer Lab does not have sufficient resources to print out handouts for 50+ students in a 5-minute time span.
- Blackboard Access: Computer Lab technicians do not have administrative access to Blackboard. Information on technical support and logon difficulties for Blackboard can be found at this link.
- Printing is limited to 15 pages per day.
Search the Health Sciences Website
RN-to-BSN Application Period for Fall 2024 is open
The RN-to-BSN Program Fall 2024 registration period is open until June 1, 2024. For more information, please visit the RN-to-BSN Application Process page.Read more
TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants
A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.
If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.Read more
Pass/Fail Grades and HESI Testing for Associate Degree Nursing Applicants
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact on classes, Austin Community College will offer a Pass/No Pass option for students who enrolled in the Spring 2020 semester.Read more