Pharmacy Technician Program Advising Session
All students applying for the Pharmacy Technician Program or planning to take PHRA course(s) must meet with the department chair for program-specific advising. The meeting will last approximately 30 minutes. Please follow the instructions below to reserve a time for your meeting.
Meetings are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please plan accordingly and schedule your meeting well in advance.
- Reservations must be made using the online calendar.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations made less than 48 hours in advance may be cancelled due to last-minute issues or off-campus meetings that the department chair might be required to attend.
Once you make an appointment, be sure to record the time and date of your meeting in your personal calendar. You will not receive a reminder.
- If you use Google Calendar, your appointment will automatically be logged into the calendar and you may set up an automated reminder at that time.
- Please be sure that your Google Calendar is set to Central Standard Time, as it may automatically default to whichever time zone you were in when you originally set up your computer.
Please be on time for your meeting.
- The meeting will be conducted by phone unless a Google Meet or face-to-face meeting has been requested and confirmed at least 72 hours in advance.
- Be sure to include your first and last name, ACC ID#, and a phone number where you can be reached at the appointed time.
- Appointment slots are for 30 minutes. If you need a longer meeting, please reserve two thirty minute slots, back-to-back.
- If you need to reschedule, follow the directions below to ensure that your appointment time will be available for others.
- Please do not do not leave me a voicemail or email message; all reschedules must be done through the online appointment calendar. See instructions below.
You are not required to bring anything with you.
- If you have questions about your courses, the program, or anything else you would like to discuss, feel free to have relevant materials on hand for reference (i.e. list of questions, syllabus, textbook, acceptance letter, note pad, etc.).
- If you have received instructions from either myself or an administrative assistant to bring specific documents with you to the meeting, please do so.
Carefully read ALL of the instructions below, then follow them step-by-step to make an appointment.
- Click on this link to go to the appointment calendar.
- Be sure that your Google calendar is set to Central Standard Time.
- Select your chosen appointment time.
- If no appointments are available in the current week, click the link in the middle of the screen that states “Next available appoint slot on…”. You will be redirected to the next available appointment automatically.
- Enter your name, ACC ID#, and telephone number on the appointment.
- Click “Save.”
- If you choose to set a personal reminder, select “View/Edit Google Calendar”, otherwise select “Stay here” and then close the window.
- Your appointment will automatically show up on your ACC Google calendar.
The schedule is in real time so as soon as an appointment is selected, it will be removed from the calendar. You will only see times that are available at the time you have entered the appointment calendar. All dates are on a first-come-first-served basis.
New dates will be added every two weeks with an average of 2 days per week reserved for meetings.
- Go to your ACC Google Calendar.
- Click on your appointment time and select “Delete.”
- Select “Delete without updating guests.”
- Return to above link and reschedule.
If you have any problems deleting a previously reserved appointment, please email [email protected]. She can make the change for you and will insure that the slot is made available for other students.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Pharmacy Technician Updates
Instructors and Students visiting Christus Health must be vaccinated against flu
Starting October 1, 2023, all instructors and students visiting a Christus Health facility where patient care is provided must be vaccinated against the flu. Every student or instructor already on site must be vaccinated against the flu by November 1, 2023.Read more
2023-2024 PTA Application Dates
The PTACAS opening date has been delayed. The PTACAS will open on October 15, 2023 and will remain open until May 26, 2024.Read more
RN-to-BSN Application Deadline for Spring 2024 Extended to November 6
The RN-to-BSN Program is extending the Spring 2024 to November 6, 2023. For more information, please visit the RN-to-BSN Application Process page.Read more