- Opportunity for the development of leadership skills and team building.
- Recognition of academic achievement on a local, state, national, and international level.
- Phi Theta Kappa seal and stamp affixed to your transcript.
- Receive Phi Theta Kappa Golden Key membership pin.
- Graduation Regalia (Phi Theta Kappa Tassel, Monogrammed Stole, and/or Honor Cords) is available for purchase.
- Certificate of membership from the international office and membership ID Card.
- The opportunity to be published in the honors anthology, Nota Bene.
- Receive all Bronze benefits plus:
- Silver Membership Certificate.
- Opportunity to participate in service projects for the college and community.
- Nomination, for eligible students, to Who’s Who in American Community Colleges.
- Opportunity to attend regional and international conventions, as well as regional honors institute and regional leadership conference. (Bronze members are eligible to go at their own expense but Silver and Gold members will receive financial support from the chapter.)
- Eligible to apply for Alpha Gamma Pi chapter scholarships.
- Receive all Silver benefits plus:
- Gold Membership Certificate and Recognition Gift.
- Opportunity to serve on Austin Community College’s Councils/Committees where the decision-making occurs.
- Recognition of Gold membership on your resume and transfer applications.
- After 1 semester of Silver membership for a returning member, the Phi Theta Kappa Tassel is presented to you.
- After 2 semesters of Silver membership for a returning member, the Phi Theta Kappa Stole is presented to you.
- After 3 semesters of Silver membership for a returning member, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Cords are presented to you.