We hold new member orientations at the beginning of every fall and spring semester. Our chapter is not active during the summer, so we do not accept new members during the summer or intersessions.
To become a member you need to be eligible, the following are the requirements for eligibility.
Criteria for Membership
- Must be enrolled in a degree program (declared a major)
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 semester credit hours
- Must have minimum hours completed at ACC, with corresponding GPA requirements:
- 12-23 hours completed at ACC with a minimum GPA of 3.5 (or)
- 24-45 hours completed at ACC with a minimum GPA of 3.4 (or)
- 46+ hours completed at ACC with a minimum GPA of 3.25
If you cannot make it to the orientations, don’t worry, one of the officers can do a one-on-one orientation with you at a time and place that works with your schedule. You can find their contact information here.
Please be sure to attend one of our upcoming orientations where you can meet the officer team and find out more about the benefits of joining.
Once you’ve attended an orientation, you will need to fill out the Alpha Gamma Pi New Member Form on our website and once you have been provided with your PTK passcode, you can go to PTK.org to pay your membership dues of $90 to join the Alpha Gamma Pi Chapter.Back to Top