Instructions for applying for membership:
- If you are not ready to pay for your membership dues at this time, please do not fill out the membership form. An order number or receipt number will be required.
- Please fill out the membership form at the link below, the link to pay your dues will be within the form.
- Incomplete membership forms and forms without membership dues will not be processed.
- Your ACC email address MUST be used on your application and for all communications.
- Once you submit your form, it could take up to a week before your application is approved, once approved, it will take up to 48 hours to receive a message from the international office with your membership details, and up to 7 weeks to receive your membership packet in the mail.
- If you do not receive an email from the international office within 48 hours or so after the week you submitted your membership form, please follow up with your Advisor, Mary Kohls at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a payment option embedded in the form to pay your dues.
We invite you to subscribe to the Alpha Gamma Pi mailing list, connect with us on social media, or visit our website for upcoming announcements and events.
- Events, details, and the point of contact are always posted on the calendar,
- Committee details can be found in the Phi Theta Kappa Handbook,
- General meetings are every Friday at 7:00 PM on Zoom, links are on the calendar,
- All committee activity, officer discussions, and event discussions and planning take place on the Discord platform, to join us on Discord or connect with us on social media, please contact your officer team for Discord AGP Server link,
If you have any questions about committees or meetings please contact the Alpha Gamma Pi Officer Team, photos of your officer team are also in the handbook, To have your transcript reflect your Phi Theta Kappa membership, you will need to send a request to email@example.com or by calling (512) 223-4636 to have your transcript updated. Please wait until you receive your certificate in the mail to do this.
For questions, please email Mary Kohls, your Phi Theta Kappa Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.Back to Top